Healthy cucumber salad
Healthy and refreshing peanut cucumber salad recipe with different variations and various salad dressing options.
- 1 cup cucumber cubes
- ⅓ cup roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 grenn chili finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt to taste
Chop the cucumber into half-inch cubes.
Mix all the ingredients well.
And the salad is ready to serve!
- Adjust the green chili quantity according to your preferred spice levels.
- Or you can use black pepper powder as well.
- Use can also add a teaspoon of olive oil to this salad.